Its meee!

Its meee!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

She's back!

weeeee!!
happy happy now! woohoo!
today wake up 8+++ then text with her
around 11 she in bus to ipoh
she sleep awhile
then reach ipoh 1 somthing
woohoo!! first time see her in a long time i love this!
in the car with my mum first pick up my brother then my brother insisted to follow us pic her up
hahhaa waloo i tell she she damn nervous xD hahahaha
cute lo her hair
she keep telling me that her hair ugly and the dye not nice
i see i smile xD i love it haha
the colour like dark brown! damn sexy biee !
haha and cut like schoolgirl she say ahaha bt look so cute to me ahaha
i like it bie... do what also i like just no botak xD AHAHAH
mwahs!
taking her back to team Florence her auntys saloon i think...
asked to her say hello to joey chun for me
xDDD lol.. on the way she keep pinching me ahaha painfull LOL!
a funny and lovely short period xD
lolsss
i miss her already now waiting till sunday then can hold her again hehehe:D
SUNWAY LEI MEII! hhahaha
SURE A FUN FUN DAY haha...
with lily wong, lee yen sin and other of her friends xDD HEHEHEH...
my friend all ffk! HAHA wtf! LOL
so i think i the only guy there LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment