Its meee!

Its meee!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy day

heheh well today was a good day
full of excitement, hyperness and love xD hehe :S
well where to start
wake up 12 somthing, stright shower, then out take photo graphs for my passport
while texting my bebe... i damn miss her
then areound 2 go college with parents to take papers to see what course to study
wow... realy intresting.... just what i wanted to do hehehe :D
hotel management realy intresting things to learn and a good future heheh xD
suprising that i can enter a diploma with my shitty results HAHA... serious my highest grade was a d xD lol... i hated high school teachers all put me to sleep... serious so boring LOL
i hope that college isnt like this HAHA...
well im sure its not LOL...
well go there then get a tour of the place not as bad as i tought i was rather impressed LOL.. :D
starting monday first class of my next 2 and a half years of classes xD... heheh
then back home omg its already 4 wow 2 hours flew by HAHAH xD.
home then stright online with my dear for a while xD
she was nervous abit abt me starting college.
cos she though i would stress alot and forget abt her.. then leave her
i tell u bebe i will not do that to you i love u so much
please trust me
you where right for accepting me as ur darling xD
then dinner time
had spagetti hehe... and it was also my fathers birthday xD a happy day... i was in a good mood heheh :D good good good mood
later give my dad his birthday card and present my comment in the was funny
say that "dear dad, you some times can be a real pain in the ass bt most the time you are a supporting father :D" he liked this he laugh alot
hehe had some whisky with him... then expensive stuff blue lable xD hehehe
then MATCH TIME!! brazil vs netherlands :D woohoo!!
first half me and my dad screming fuck, diu, cb all this foul words cos brazil scored!
then can the second half magic time!
brazil own goal HAHAH omfg! i din belive this AHAH... i laugh like shit and screamed good!
MY NEIGHBOUR COMPLAINED lol that cb... hate my area all sohais...
lol etc a few LOL...
then came the second goal for netherlands and i knew it was all over! woohoo brazil knocked out have a nice trip home bitches! HAHAH...
nether lands off to semi finals xD HAHA...
:D:D:D


hmm thats end for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment